Gaming & Esports Marketing Specialist
Los Angeles CA US
2 days ago
Damage: The Esports Agency is a full-service gaming & esports marketing & creative agency that assists brands with navigating our space. Companies hire us to help them build their brand within the ever-growing community of gamers and esports enthusiasts.
Based in Los Angeles, we are a group of gamers and agency leaders that are redefining brand marketing in gaming and esports. We understand the intricacies of this industry and our capabilities are unmatched by any agency today. Our foundation is the expertise of professional gamers, hardware marketers, agency veterans, award-winning creatives and video game industry executives, including the long-time Chief Operating Officer of Blizzard Entertainment.
Damage: The Esports Agency is looking for a Gaming & Esports Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the experience to understand the business of gaming & esports and able to translate gaming & esports trends and attitudes into brand-building initiatives for our clients and our agency.
You must be a collaborative team player who is comfortable and working in a fast-paced, changing agency environment. And most importantly, be a passionate and active gamer who is thrilled to be a valued team member at the top gaming & esports creative & digital agency.
· Weekly reporting of aggregate news across gaming and esports relevant to client directives
· Researching and securing gaming talent (pros, influencers, streamers, etc) for client activations
· Managing Damage social channels and gaming community development
· Manage and analyze performance/progression of official communication platforms
· Remaining constantly up-to-date on trending social developments and applying into client strategy
· Bachelors degree
· Minimum of 2 years of experience working in esports for pro organizations, publishers or other esports entities
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in gaming & esports community management
· Active in competitive PC gaming
· Strong understanding of and experience in esports and gaming hardware
· Strong understanding of current gaming / entertainment community and social media trends
· Exceptional writing skills and practical experience in writing/editing of articles & posts
· Excellent oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external partners
· Good analytical and reporting skills
· Ability to travel domestically (as needed)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Office services
· Relationships with respected individuals in gaming & esports community
· Live streaming experience
· Detail-oriented project management skills and ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects