This job might no longer be available.
Gaming & Esports Marketing Specialist
Los Angeles CA US
6 months ago
Damage: The Esports Agency is a full-service gaming & esports marketing & creative agency that assists brands with navigating our space. Based in Los Angeles, we are a group of gamers and agency leaders that are redefining brand marketing in gaming and esports. Companies hire us to help them build their brand within the ever-growing community of gamers and esports enthusiasts.
We are looking for a Gaming & Esports Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the experience to understand the business of gaming & esports and able to translate gaming & esports trends and attitudes into brand-building initiatives for our clients and our agency.
You must be a collaborative team player who is comfortable and working in a fast-paced, changing agency environment. And most importantly, be a passionate and active gamer who is thrilled to be a valued team member at the top gaming & esports creative & digital agency.
- Weekly reporting of aggregate news across gaming and esports relevant to client directives
- Researching and securing gaming talent (pros, influencers, streamers, etc) for client activations
- Managing Damage social channels and gaming community development
- Manage and analyze performance/progression of official communication platforms
- Remaining constantly up-to-date on trending social developments and applying into client strategy
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college/university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in esports for pro organizations, publishers or other esports entities
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in gaming & esports community management
- Active in competitive PC gaming
- Strong understanding of and experience in esports and gaming hardware
- Strong understanding of current gaming / entertainment community and social media trends
- Exceptional writing skills and practical experience in writing/editing of articles & posts
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external partners Good analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to travel domestically (as needed)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Office services
- Relationships with respected individuals in gaming & esports community
- Live streaming experience
- Detail-oriented project management skills and ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects