Gaming Business Analyst - Publishing (H/F)
7 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content, gaming and non-gaming apps! Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team. You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is deeply passionate about data driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving himself/herself and the team towards meeting the next challenge.
Your role will be to work hand in hand with Publishing Associates to help them understand and interpret the user data, and support them in their day to day operations by providing them reliable and data backed recommendations
- Assess business needs and Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with Publishing Associates to drive insights that will help drive business performance
- Manage multiple requests at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- 2+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a Web or Mobile company, Online Gaming industry
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Strong Excel skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity
- Experience working with Periscope / Tableau – advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models- advantage