12 days ago
Job Posting TitleGaming Analyst
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day.
The Aristocrat family strongly believes in a People First culture, Diversity, and Inclusion. Come thrive with a company offering great benefits, comprehensive training, recognition and rewards for hard work, strong support from teammates, and a career path where you are in charge. Become part our today and join our team Bringing Joy to Life Through the Power of Play!
What You'll Do
The role of Gaming Analyst is to meet our customers legal gaming requirements through processing their gaming machine data using System Analyst software. You will use this data to create accurate gaming reports within the required timeframe and then share these reports with our customers.
You will achieve this by:
- Processing system generated data as well manual customer data using System Analyst software to be part of the reports
- Prepare reports taking into account the jurisdiction they fall under and the legislative requirements
- Ensure all reports are accurate and problem solve any data related and reporting discrepancies
- Handling all contact with customers in regards to the reports and related queries to reports
- Process gaming stationary orders for customers
What We're Looking For
- Experience in similar analytical and reports building role
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Mathematical skills with the ability to problem solve and understand cashflow
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- A desire to learn and grow – we will train you with industry knowledge and allow you to progress your career
- Any exposure to the gaming industry would be beneficial
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.