Games UX/UI Designer
18 days ago
justDice is the Market Leader in Rewarded Mobile Apps & Games
Rewarded apps and games mean users download for free, play for free, and earn real money for free — always. We manage over 20+ apps and games that more than 200 million players worldwide enjoy that incorporate our honest play-and-earn approach. We are here to revolutionise the mobile play-and-earn genre!
Curious how life at justDice is? We’re a bunch of laidback professionals who are shit-hot at what we do. Launch a product played by millions one week, and attend a gaming conference in Helsinki the next – that’s how we roll. Join us!
ps. check our insta: instagram.com/justdice.io/
What you will do as a UX/UI Designer at justDice:
- You will be involved in the whole product development process of our games and support the cross-functional team in UX related questions
- You will act as the main driver for all UX related topics and bring them to final concept
- You will develop design concepts, create research designs for prototype validation and carry out user tests
- You will carry out user-based analyzes and make specific suggestions for optimization
- You will create design ideas by bringing in your own experiences and using different data sources
- You will design the aesthetics to be implemented within the product, from the screen layout to branding
- You will advise our product leads on innovative solutions and give recommendations for further product development and optimization
- You will deal continuously with trends and developments in mobile apps and especially mobile games environment
The future justDicer we are looking for:
- You have professional experience with UX/UI design for mobile games
- You have 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design for mobile apps
- You are proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, Photoshop and others
- You have profound experience creating storyboards, user flows, wireframes, interaction design, prototyping and user testing
- You have an expert knowledge in methods and tools like design thinking, user flows, interaction design, rapid prototyping, user research (customer journey mapping, empathy mapping and value proposition canvas)
- You are able to work effectively in a collaborative agile environment to create top-performing UX for apps
- You deal with challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
Why you will love working here:
- Work in Europe’s fastest-growing genre-bending mobile entertainment company, located directly at the Alster in Hamburg!
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days per week, 30 vacation days, 3 weeks per year of remote work, flexible working hours, dog-friendly kick-ass office in the center of the city
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, and more
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: In-house gym with personal trainer, various classes like Yoga with expert teachers
- Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
- Wealth building: virtual stock options
Our mission is to create an inspiring work environment for amazing people achieving extraordinary things. Be part of it!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.