This job might no longer be available.
6 months ago
Miniclip is looking for a Games Tester to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Italy.
It is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting edge mobile games played by tens of millions of users.
Your work will include:
- Test games on multiple mobile platforms
- Help with creating test cases for our games
- Help with automation of repetitive tasks
- Check integrated services for games on multiple mobile platforms
- Be part of a leading edge game QA team
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys team working and is a videogame enthusiast, passionate and dedicated to his/her work. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following:
- Serious passion for games
- 1 year experience in testing apps on mobile device (even non gaming applications)
- Good knowledge of Apple Store and iOS Apps publication process
- Good knowledge of Google Play Store and Android applications publication process
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to grow in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment as a team player
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to grow easily
- Good in English, written and spoken
The following skills are desirable:
- Previous experience as videogame tester
- Previous experience with Atlassian Jira and Zephyr
- Knowledge of Unity3D testing
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
You will be working in our Games Development Studio in Genoa (Italy). Founded in 2004, the studio has developed over 400 games to date, and is filled with enthusiasts and professionals who are considered leaders in the games industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun. We encourage employees to challenge colleagues at console games and Miniclip games, or to shoot some pool.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users, across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 45 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognized brand name.
Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Soccer Stars™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.