Senior Games Producer
1 month ago
People make games great. And at Survios, we know we can’t grow from an acclaimed VR studio to the world’s premier game developer and publisher without them. That’s why our most valuable investments aren’t in the next-generation technology we use to make our games or the swanky new HQ we’re building in Marina Del Rey, but in creating a hybrid workplace that seeks out talent across the globe, nurtures its people, and encourages fun. A workplace where every team member knows they’re respected and cared for. If you want to join a passionate team of developers driving toward the future of immersive gaming, we’d love to hear from you! Survios currently has an opening for a talented Game Producer to join our amazing Production team!
- Manage day to day development on one or more cross-functional teams to deliver against project objectives at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous alignment on scope, dependencies, and deliverables to deliver features on time and on budget.
- Report on project status & health to senior leadership, identifying blockers and challenges, and resolving issues whenever possible.
- Foster the creation of high performing teams, ensuring the conditions are right for team success.
- Identify the need for, schedule, and facilitate successful team meetings that include documented outcomes.
- Maintain project tracking software, ensuring all known work is being accounted for, prioritized, and up to date.
- Work closely with QA, participating in test plan creation, running bug triage meetings, etc.
- Support marketing team by providing them the resources they need to effectively communicate with players.
- Lead and rally your team, mediate conflict and contribute to overall studio culture.
- Ensure quality, and manage the trade-offs necessary to maintain schedule.
- Provide mentorship to associate producers and junior developers.
- Identify opportunities for improvement across the studio, and lead change initiatives as needed.
- Work closely with external vendors, ensuring they have what is needed and that their work is getting reviewed by appropriate parties.
- Track record of producing AAA console and PC games.
- Experience working on 20+ member teams.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences.
- High-energy with willingness to be creatively disruptive.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Proficient user of Confluence, Jira, G-Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Passionate gamer.
- Experience with first party submissions for Sony, Nintendo, and/or Microsoft.
- Experience with VR/AR development.
- Experience with VO recording and / or localization pipelines.
- Experience with simultaneous shipping across multiple platforms.
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible. Survios offers a pet-friendly work environment with unlimited vacation time and a host of other perks and benefits to give our team everything we need to create unrivaled Active Virtual Reality experiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.