Gameplay Unity/Unreal Developer
15 days ago
Description du poste
- As part of an independent team in touch with all the other Gameloft studios, you will be working closely with the different Creative Art teams, creating assets using game engines like Unity and Unreal
- Utilize a wide range of skills to solve technical art issues across the Gameloft worldwide library of titles for the Creative Art teams.
- Setup virtual cameras and capture specific footage from game engines for the Creative Art teams
- Build scenes and layout assets in the game engines in order to produce assets or Key art.
- Remaining up to date on the latest market trends and serving as a creative force behind our games
- Placing an emphasis on flexibility, innovation, and creativity to get at the best possible insights and/or alternatives
- You’re an expert in Unity and Unreal development (experienced 2D and 3D asset implementation and Animator setup, with Scripting and UI fundamentals), and may have skills for developing on other platforms as well.
- You have knowledge of other software such as : Blender, Adobe Premiere and After FX(3DS Max and Maya a big plus)
- You’re passionate about mobile games
- You have at least 2 years of experience in mobile development in a similar position
- You have worked on projects in a variety of genres aimed at different audiences
- You’re curious and are looking to innovate in your field
- You're versatile and can adapt to an Agile working environment where speed and innovation are key
- You're comfortable with a wide range of art direction types and worlds
- You express yourself clearly in English and can hold a (spoken or written) technical conversation in that language
- You’re aware of potential marketing issues, and know how to get to the essence of a game in order to represent it visually
- You know how to measure success or failure with regard to your gameplay
- You also have a scientific trial-and-error approach to refining your mechanics
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.
Description de l'entreprise
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.