This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
The role will involve working on gameplay systems of a free-to-play UE4 based PC game. You will work alongside the gameplay programming team, your lead and designers to implement various gameplay features.
You’re able to work remote, hybrid or in the office full time. The choice is yours.
What will you do?
- Develop gameplay features for a free-to-play UE4 based PC game, in close collaboration with other disciplines (art, design, etc.)
- Prove out gameplay by working with designers during the prototype stage to hone the gameplay
- Work closely with your lead to mentor and train juniors
- Designing and implementing gameplay systems
What are we looking for?
- Programming experience in the gaming industry
- Experience working with networked multiplayer games
- Experience developing for PC, as well as different console platforms
- Loves working in cross-discipline feature teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong C++ skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Unreal 4 development experience
- Usage of GAS in UE4
- Experience working with highly distributed teams
- Experience operating a live free-to-play game service
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.