Da Nang vn
8 days ago
As a gameplay programmer, you are able to fluently translate designs into technical descriptions of tasks, doing so with a panache that comes from a knowledge and enthusiasm for games, especially mobile gaming.
Your missions :
- Discuss and establish technical requirements with stakeholders
- Contribute to technical design documents in areas related to their work
- Define the steps necessary to deliver on an assigned task
- Identify risks associated with tasks, communicating them to their Lead Programmer
- Accurately estimate time required to deliver on tasks
- Complete tasks, in line with studio best practices.
- Participate in regular code reviews; giving and accepting constructive feedback
- Investigate and fix any bugs assigned to them
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and conscientiously update scrum boards in relation to their work
- Proficient in C# with good understanding of mobile game development
- Debugging and problem solving
- Experience of common algorithms, design patterns and data structures
- Understanding of the constraints working on social games brings
- Can analyse an existing module of reasonable complexity and extend it
- Minimum of 3 years games programming experience
- 2 years’ experience with Unity and/or H5 technology
- Shipped at least one iOS and/or Android title
- Worked in an agile environment
- Experience developing F2P Mobile products
- Understanding of LiveOps requirements
We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with potential delays to expect due to the recent opening of the studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will alsocollaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.