Gameplay Programmer (W/M/NB/D) - NEW PROJECT
11 days ago
As a GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER you will be in charge of game mechanics & systems development relative to vehicle behavior and driving sensation
- Collaborating and communicating with other team members for feature implementation
- Creating efficient / optimized and reusable game systems
- Analyze engine existing features & code and extend code when needed
- Implement vehicle relative developments (Camera / VFX / Audio / Animation / Vehicle
- A first professional experience in C++ programming in the game industry or software development
- Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or engineer
- Solid understanding of modern C++
- Experience with game engines such as Unreal, Unity3D, etc…
- Rigor, autonomy and team spirit will be essential
- You are comfortable working with international profiles in English (spoken, written)
- Snowdrop engine experience would be a plus
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- Holiday bonus
- Health insurance paid 50% by the company
- Lunch vouchers & transit pass paid 50% by the company
- 4 free games per year and 8 concert tickets with 40% discount
- Playzone and babyfoot
- Flextime and home office
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative! Chez Ubisoft Ivory Tower, nous sommes animés au quotidien par ces valeurs depuis 2007, rejoignez-nous pour travailler sur notre nouveau projet en tant que : GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER (F/M/NB/D).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.