Gameplay Programmer - Ubisoft Paris Mobile
Montreuil IDF fr
14 days ago
Would you like to join the production teams of Ubisoft Paris Mobile's new game? We're currently developing a new AAA unannounced project, the most audacious in the studio's history.
Our studio is looking for a Gameplay Programmer whose mission will be to participate in the development of all the gameplay mechanics. As a true all-rounder in gameplay programming, you'll work on multiple aspects of the game, from feature development to AI and Game Feel, and will therefore have a broad overview of the production.
Supervised by Sylvain, our Lead Gameplay Programmer with more than 10 years of experience at Ubisoft, you will join the project's largest team and work in a studio of 150 enthusiasts in close collaboration with the various trades, from Art to Producing, including UX and Design.
As such, your main missions will be :
- Participate in the creation of mobile games with high re-playability,
- Contribute to the development of features and their integration in the game,
- Help the Design, Art and UI teams in their missions thanks to the creation of tools
- Develop and/or adapt features and controls to new media,
- Integrate graphic and sound assets and participate in the game debugging,
- Create gameplay prototypes and make suggestions on the controls and camera.
Are you passionate about putting your hands in the code to develop tomorrow's games? If you find yourself in the following description and want to join demanding teams that define themselves as "serious about fun", you're the one!
- You master programming in C # /Java and / or C / C++,
- You are equipped with algorithmic knowledge and computer logic,
- You like video games and in particular mobile games
- You have extensive knowledge of Unity
- You are rigorous and have a good team spirit,
- You have a thirst for learning: we want to help you improve
Joining our Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio also means :
- Having the opportunity to work on well-known IP’s from Ubisoft
- Being part of the most ambitious AAA mobile Project of Ubisoft
- Being proactive and implementing new ideas within teams
- Working with passionated and talented people to offer the best user experience to our players
And … 😊 :
- Ticketing & Good deals : discounts on cultural subscriptions, cinema, recommendations for outings...;
- Sport & Clubs : discount on sports subscriptions (gym, climbing, swimming pool...) + access to Ubi clubs (leisure, sport and music);
- Games & Co : Unlimited access to our catalogue of PC games via Uplay, 4 free Ubisoft console games per year, goodyshop, toy library;
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we are looking for innovative and original minds who want to build the future of the video game industry and make great games.
This job position is vacant ASAP so feel free to send us your resume and the link of your portfolio / demo / book if you are ready to take up this challenge 😉
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.