This job might no longer be available.
Gameplay Programmer Internship - Summer 2020
Plantation, FL, United States
3 months ago
ApplyGameplay Programmer Intern - Summer 2020 Internship Magic Leap is seeking a current active student for our Gameplay Programmer Internship to work closely with artists, designers, programmers, and audio specialists with the overall goal of creating interesting, fun, compelling, and insightful experiences. This individual is passionate about Mixed Reality’s role in the future of computing and is ready and eager for the challenges involved in creating world-class experiences that fulfill the potential of Magic Leap’s groundbreaking technology. Qualified candidates need to be motivated and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment and be excited about exploring this new medium. Responsibilities
- Work with teammates to develop solutions to enhance experiences
- Learn new technologies in a highly dynamic environment
- Work on a team of creative and gifted professionals creating best practice implementations
- Current Active student pursuing a degree in a related field
- Experience in C++ and/or C# is required
- Experience with Unreal Engine and/or Unity 3D is required
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.