This job might no longer be available.
Gameplay Programmer (AI) [Unannounced Project]
Stockholm Stockholm County se
7 months ago
As a Gameplay Programmer, you will be working heavily with the Design discipline in order to create robust technical implementations of their ideas. Your work will consist of working iteratively in concert with Designers in order to create systems that satisfy their briefs whilst being technically elegant and performant. To be successful in this role, you should also have an interest in working with in-game AI behavior.
What you’ll do:
- Adapt existing technical designs into functional code systems, with support from Senior and Lead programmers
- Work in tandem with design in order to create robust, scalable gameplay systems
- Create data-driven code systems that satisfy performance requirements whilst matching their respective design briefs
- Skilled C++ programmer, with complete understanding of modern C++
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken English, including technical documentation
- Interested in creating gameplay AI
- Familiar with Game Design concepts
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.