This job might no longer be available.
Associate Gameplay Engineer - Echtra Game Studio
1 month ago
Do you love programming? Does talking about game designs excite you? Do you enjoy making something engaging and magical happen on the screen?
We are searching for a Associate Gameplay Engineer to help us build a new action RPG and craft the future of Echtra Games. We are a small game studio in San Francisco with a team of veteran game developers, and part of the Zynga family. At Echtra, we value diversity and support work-life balance. We have great benefits, an open vacation policy, and flexible schedules.
- Add features to existing gameplay systems.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and artists to add those special touches that make the game great.
- Familiar with C++ or C# and have written some projects with it.
- Helped build some small game or game-like projects, in school or for fun.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience shipping software to the public.
- Love and passion for gaming.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.