17 days ago
Industrial Toys Gameplay Engineer: Battlefield Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core. We are working to bring bleeding-edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for Gameplay Engineers of all levels to build out the team. This is a great opportunity to help with the direction of the gameplay architecture and to work on major sub-systems.
- Strong professional experience in C++
- Knowledge of vector math as it pertains to games
- Experience in gameplay programming on shipped games
- Experience with custom game engines or UE4
- Good knowledge of game design
- Understanding best use cases for different data structures
- Mobile or console game development experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Networked multiplayer programming