Gameplay Engineer - Project Curie
4 days ago
We’re looking for a curious and open-hearted Gameplay Engineer who wants to be a part of building a next-generation MMO from the ground up!
You might know by now that we’re building out the Star Stable Entertainment universe with a completely new game with a brand new IP. We want to continually challenge the gaming industry by creating a new game with a vision of the empowerment of the individual and that their identity does not have to be conformed to a limited template.
We’re right now in the pre-production phase of Project Curie and we are looking for our next team member to join us with expertise within Gameplay Engineering! Someone who can help us make our game design playable and awesome!
As a Gameplay Engineer on Project Curie, you will...
- Focus on delivering gameplay, game mechanics, and features in-engine together with the game and tech design
- Collaborate with our designers to make our game design playable
- Maintain and debug your own and existing code
- Write efficient and maintainable code
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of appropriate technical documentation
- Identify and solve development obstacles or risks, limitations, and possibilities
To have fun at work and feel like you’re adding value we believe that you...
- Have previous experience of C# and game engines
- Have an open mind and loves to participate in conversations to learn and expand your own knowledge
- Are comfortable in adapting your communication style to other stakeholders to align on collaboration, find ways to work together, and help developing forward
- Have a genuine interest in games and understand how something is built, what works, what doesn’t, and share your knowledge and experience with the team
Why we love to work at Star Stable Entertainment:
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50%female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
It turns out we are one of the most diverse gaming companies in Stockholm, and of course, we like to keep it that way. So no matter who you are, apply now! We’re keen to hear more about our next Gameplay Engineer!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.