Gameplay Engineer (AI) - SKATE
12 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As an experienced AI Engineer, reporting to a Lead AI Engineer, you will work with designers, animators and engineers to collaborate on bringing the vision of the Creative Director to life.
- Take features from start to finish, working on any related parts necessary
- Architect code to make AI that seems smart and is fun to play with
- Develop core AI and gameplay features, components, systems and tools to required coding standards
- Write code in C++/C# and other appropriate languages
- Work with us on a large team both locally and remotely
- You will review and provide feedback on technical designs and code written by other software engineers
- Work on non-AI tasks when needed
Qualifications Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 5+ years development experience, shipped at least 1 title working as AI or Gameplay Engineer.
- Fluency in C++
- Math skills including 3D math, trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra
- Understanding of physics and animation
- Experience with code/data in multithreaded Client/Server architectures
- Experience with game engines and 3rd party APIs
- Game design experience
- Desire to contribute to and improve all aspects of a game
- Enjoy making life-like NPCs and share with us passion for games