This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, is looking for a talented and passionate Gameplay Designer to join our team in Warsaw and work on the best multiplatform AAA RPGs!
- Proposing innovative and fun design, fulfilling in the game direction.
- Designing, prototyping, scripting, and polishing game systems and features using a proprietary game engine and scripting tools.
- Working closely with our gameplay programmers on prototyping and implementing stages and ensuring that the gameplay functionality, the combat systems, as well as the overall gameplay experience, are carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the game industry.
- Up to date on modern game design and trends
- Proven success in creating compelling and innovative gameplay mechanics
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience with game editors and game design tools
- Experience with roleplaying, action, and/or narrative games
- Communicate effectively with others
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Full health Benefits with an HSA account
- Office located near transit and bike routes
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences.
Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive multi-national team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations studio-wide.
We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.