This job might no longer be available.
Gameplay Capture Specialist, Marketing Production (The Sims)
15 days ago
The Capture Artist is responsible for working with the current team to capture and save gameplay moments. These moments will be used in marketing and promotional content for advertising and social media. As a member of the capture team you will become a specialist in the game as well as the tools used to capture and save gameplay moments. The Capture Specialist will understand that sometimes capturing the perfect shot may take time and repetition.
Must Have Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the Franchise being applied for
- Strong Interest in working in the gaming industry
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how it applies to the product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features
- Proficient with PC and current generation of video game consoles
- Flexible and team-oriented. Should have a good interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work remotely and to attend Zoom calls throughout the day.
- Experience and understanding in one of the following areas: Photography, Cinematography, Digital Art
- Play the game to capture game moments for marketing purposes
- Reporting and communicating issues to Franchise Leads. Communication is key.
- Testing new builds to ensure needed features are available and working properly.
- Keeping records of shots captured and maintaining the capture team trackers up to date.
- Doing a detailed quality check on shots captured before passing them along.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Interest in content creation
- Interest in competitive gaming
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs is a plus but not required
- Degree/Diploma in Film, Art, Design, Marketing or related field is a plus but not required