Gameplay Capture Artist
8 days ago
- Capturing cinematic content from our games, delivering in-game footage which demonstrates the game’s visuals and features.
- Constant mastering of in-development video games at various stages of production.
- Using relevant REDengine tools and debug features.
- Taking part in the production of high-quality promotional video materials, including creating, editing, post-production and versioning of projects.
- Cooperating with Video Team Lead, Producer, and other Marketing department team members.
- Adept at playing video games across multiple platforms (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, PC), demonstrating a high level of skill and a natural intuition for mastering complex game mechanics.
- Having a wide knowledge of, and genuine interest in, multiple modern, pop-culturally relevant mediums alongside the video game industry — including TV, movies & cinema, music videos, and general popular media.
- A clear understanding and passion for CD PROJEKT RED games.
- Experience creating captivating visual assets and content for use media/marketing campaigns.
- Experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- Cinematic storytelling skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Creativity, flexibility and readiness to learn.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with special effects and compositing.
- Experience with cameras, lighting, and composition.
- Experience in game engines or modding
Prepare a 10min video that presents Cyberpunk 2077 in action to be considered in our recruitment process.
The video should show the best aspects of CP for people that didn’t play the game yet.
The video should meet those criteria:
doesn’t include visible cuts (feeling of one full playthrough)
doesn’t spoil main story plots
shows a variety of mechanics in attractive way (open world, different
playstyles, storytelling, other gameplay mechanics etc)
Don’t worry about the technical aspects of the recording, they won’t matter at this stage.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.