8 days ago
We are looking for experienced Animators who understand game production and have a genuine interest in game development.
You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Lead Animator to achieve a consistent level of quality and ensure that each animation has the right energy and mood to it.
You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Create high quality character, creature and environmental animations.
- Work with the Lead Animator and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the animations works as intended in the game.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Work with both keyframe and motion capture data.
- Ensure that your animation works as intended in the game.
- Strong key frame animation skills.
- Strong character, creature and mechanical animation skills.
- Experience working with motion capture data.
- Previous experience in games development, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
- Capable of meeting schedules and commit to delivery dates.
- Familiar with Maya and Motion Builder.
- Animation degree or equivalent experience.
- Provide a demo showcasing your best animation work.
- Creative and ambitious.
- Be a team player, open to take and offer feedback.
- Have the desire to make awesome games.
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh, Budapest and consider WFH candidates.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.