Gameplay Animator Internship
15 days ago
With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. As we move on to new projects, the studio that brought you Baldur’s Gate 3 & Divinity: Original Sin 2 is looking for a Gameplay Animation Intern to join the team and help us in crafting the high caliber games our fans have come to expect.
- Understand the requirements of the game and maintain the animation style of the production title.
- Vocalize your obstacles and needs to your supervisor.
- Respect the deadlines set for you by your supervisor.
- Create charming and believable in-game animations ranging from the biggest creature to the smallest assets.
- Maintain your own animations through polish and bug fixing.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A passion for animation.
- Fundamentals of animation principles.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Basic understanding of game development processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a studio environment
- An active interest in video games, particularly in role-playing games
- Must already be eligible to work in the country and possess any required documents (visa/permit).