Gameplay Animator - EA Sports Mobile (contract)
Vancouver British Columbia V5G4X1 Canada
7 days ago
EA Vancouver is currently looking for a talented animator who is passionate about making great games on mobile. We are looking for someone to work in a small, collaborative team making sports games for iOS and Android.
The ideal candidate to join our team is a self-starting, dedicated person who loves to work in a creative and ever-changing environment.
- We need the candidate to quickly onboard and be able to use our proprietary animation toolkit (ANT)
- Assemble scenes in Motion Builder.
- Have a strong understanding of how to animate for sports games
- An aptitude for editing existing MOCAP data and existing animations
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
- Experienced CG character animator required
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Must possess excellent character animation skills
- Familiarity with Autodesk’s Motionbuilder preferred
- Experience with editing raw Motion Capture data
- Good keyframing skills a must
- Must have strong working knowledge of a 3D animation package (ideally Motionbuilder)
- Experience working in mobile gaming preferred but not essential
- Demo Reel showcasing character performances and actions
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and work well with a team
- Candidate must be meticulous, detail oriented, driven, and need very little supervision to put out high quality work
- Must have ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong technical communication and collaboration skills