9 days ago
Are you an experienced writer motivated by the prospect of developing high quality story-driven content for mobile games? Do you have a quick-wit or quirky style that you want to share through games? If you answered yes to these questions, then please read on. Maybe you’re our new team member.
Tactile Games is looking for an experienced writer who understands the important relationship between gameplay and narrative that also respects and delights players.
This full-time position is available immediately and on-site in our Copenhagen office.
As a Game writer, you will be:
- Creating dialogue and supporting narrative content
- Helping the design team iterate on narrative and its delivery
- Collaborating with creative stakeholders to develop games stories, characters and lore
- Reinforcing narrative and creative goals in relation to overall gameplay
- Reliably delivering on deadlines
We expect you to have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in game narrative development with a track record of multiple releases
- Talent for writing dialogue with an emphasis on clarity, humor and authenticity
- A passion for developing and playing games
- An understanding of contemporary gameplay and narrative design
- Adaptability to match the tone of stories and characters across projects
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in film, theatre, or television narrative and script writing
- Experience implementing dialogue in Unity
- Knowledge of mobile FTP games
What we offer:
🌆 Beautiful office with probably the best view in Copenhagen
🩺 Pension and private health insurance
💻 A chance to work with the latest tools and technology
📚 Opportunities for individual growth with development talks as well as workshops, books and courses
🌮 Daily, healthy organic breakfast and lunch prepared by our professional chefs in-house
🥳 Social activities, including game nights, book club, Friday bar and more
✈️ Relocation package if you are coming from outside of Denmark
🔍 Free Danish lessons with our in-house Danish teachers Anja and Andreas
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.