Game User Experience Researcher
Los Angeles CA United States
2 months ago
What You’ll Do:
- Adapt different research practices and methods to meet team needs in the tight timeframe.
- Plan and execute studies to learn user preferences, attitudes, behaviors, and deliver feedback in collaboration with internal and external customers.
- Write reports including findings and recommendations that drive design improvements and enhance user experience.
- Help to build up a great User Experience team locally.
- Can accept business trip to China head office.
- Assist to build up the new survey channels.
- Must have: passion for games.
- More than one year’s internship or full-time working experience within user experience research.
- Have taken courses related to research methodology, majored in Psychology, Sociology and etc.
- Out-going, good communication skill, strong strategic thinking and independent problem-solving skill.
- Good collaboration skill with the team and positive attitude under high pressure.
- Understand the American culture, candidates who are insightful about the cultural differences between America and China are preferred.
Location: You would stay in San Francisco for training before you move to LA around January.
Eligibility for international candidates: No work sponsorship at this stage.
To know more about NetEase Games, please klick below:
Company Introduction: https://youtu.be/QLPocL2ojA0
Company Website: http://game.163.com/en/