8 days ago
The Game Tester will work closely with all departments to ensure they meet their goals. He/ she will also ensure that the QA team is kept updated on developments.
Testing both the game and supporting tools, the game tester will need a good eye for detail to spot issues, possess the skills to investigate them and clearly report this via verbal and written bug reports.
- Perform daily smoke tests to ensure stability of the build
- Write clear reports on findings and communicate status to the wider team
- Follow priorities given by QA Lead to ensure current team wide goals are met
- Work closely with assigned game and tools teams to identify areas to test and construct relevant test cases
- Support the development team in deeper investigation of issues reported and of potential fixes
- Communicate feature development to the wider QA team and provide documentation where necessary
- Verify fixes made and co-operate in production of build/ release notes
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
- Minimum of 2 years games/ software testing experience
- Experience of working alongside development teams
- Excellent communication skills and spoken/ written English
- Passionate gamer with experience of console and PC titles
- Experience of online and multiplayer games including beta phases a bonus
- Understanding of PC hardware and networking concepts
- Console testing experience is a plus
- Experience in programming/ scripting is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
Kindly attach a copy of your resume and cover letter in your application.
Please include your gaming interests in your cover letter:
1. What Ubisoft games have you played?
2. What kind of games do you enjoy playing?
3. Where do you usually play your games (i.e mobile, PC, console, etc)?
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.