1 month ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
We are looking for a full-time Game Tester to strengthen our QA team and help improve the game titles we are working on by verifying the performance, integrity and features of various titles.
You will be working closely with our development team to investigate and report issues, cross check integrity and performance between various platforms and support our developers with day-to-day issues.
This is an in-office position.
- Working with our development team and external QA to reproduce reported issues.
- Find and report on issues, based on existing test cases.
- Cross check integrity between the various development platforms.
- Cross check performance between various development platforms and systems.
- Analyze and present test results in a clear and coherent manner.
- Support our developers with day-to-day duties.
Competencies, skills & knowledge:
- Great communication skills in written and spoken English.
- A professional work attitude.
- Accurately executing all assigned test cases – and finding gaps in testing.
- Entering concise, detailed bugs into bug database.
- Produce clear and professional documentation from your findings.
- Assessing whether bugs are genuinely per platform, or global issues.
- Finding, communicating, and most efficiently reproducing symptoms, without trying to speculate the root issue.
- Discrete and understanding about confidentiality issues.
- Working knowledge of most popular console platforms and related hardware.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and related hardware.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communicationskills and working knowledge of on-line services and Internet.
- Experience with PC graphics hardware and benchmarking.
- Experience testing video game titles on PlayStation 5, PC or other platforms.
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.