Game Tester (Mobile)
Pune MH in
2 days ago
About the Organization
Ubisoft Pune is proud to be one of the most creative video game studios in India with over 600 + talented employees ranging over many areas of expertise. Just Dance, Prince of Persia, Steep, Grow Up or For Honor, are some of the amazing Ubisoft’s brands, our teams are working one.
We have very challenging and exciting opportunities for creative minds to develop their expertise and capabilities to grow.
At Ubisoft we favour diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit, and, together, we build success. Besides, the friendly work environment, Pune is a fast growing city and a hub for the Indian economy.
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Job Title: Game Tester
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
We are looking for a Game Tester to assess video games quality through manual and partial automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about video games in general, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our games, features and systems work correctly.
As a part of Ubisoft QC Department, you will be involved in a complex process of quality control and serving the following mandates -
- Reviewing assigned feature of the game to analyze and exhaust all bugs
- Report encountered bugs in the bug database in accordance with all requirements and pre-defined standards
- Fluent with bug reporting & regression process and bug database management
- Fluent with hardware (consoles, PC, etc.) troubleshooting and being able to help others in the team
- Be in a position to assume the roles of a task leader and assign sub tasks to junior team members
- Be equipped to be able to draft a cumulative report on behalf of the entire team for a particular feature/assigned task
- Around 2 years of experience in the field of software/game testing with strong foundations of SDLC
- Strong knowledge of gaming platforms and Mobile store ( iOS, Android , Amazon etc)
- Compatibility, compliance and interrupts testing skills.
- Aware and know basic concepts of tracking test, IAP and Networking testing skills.
- Have fluency with at least 2 gaming platforms in terms of technical skills
- Excellent skills in handling Jira bug database (dashboards, filters, advanced searching, shared filters/dashboards, gadgets, etc.)
- Very good written and spoken English when interacting with partners in a formal setup
- Should be a good team player & ability to train/mentor juniors
- Analytical mind and good problem solving aptitude (come up with real time solutions to everyday work related problems)
- Passion for Video Games (Good knowledge about game genres and gaming experiences)
- Experience with communicating directly with involved 1st and 3rd parties
- Have a strong gaming background with decent knowledge of the gaming industry
- Ideally, should be done with academics
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes