Game Tester (Gurgaon & Bangalore)
17 days ago
Keywords Studios, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 70+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 12,000 employee strength located across 5 continents and 23 countries. The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Keywords Studios is comprised of many individual brands, all with something unique to offer our clients. The studios are integrated into the Group by Service Line and use the operating systems and tools deployed by those services lines to ensure people and projects can operate across studios and across geographies.
For more info please refer to https://www.keywordsstudios.com/
As a Game QA Tester at Keywords Studios, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of motion sensor based mobile games on iOS, Android and Web platforms, Testing of video games on PC /game consoles. You will be working in an energetic and highly creative environment along with a group of highly talented, passionate, and successful individuals.
- Review game design and requirements documents and develop test plans.
- Test and report issues using JIRA, an issue tracking system used by the company.
- Work with the production team on prioritizing the issues.
- Work closely with product team and designers to understand requirements for quality assurance.
- Work independently with minimum guidance.
- Video game enthusiast with a knack for finding bugs.
- Work as member of team assigned to a project for testing a specific game.
- Execute and update Test cases assigned as per instructions and timelines.
- Identify and report functionality bugs.
- Write all bugs in conformance to internal standards and project specific requirements.
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information.
- Complete all tasks assigned, as per instructions and timelines.
- Work closely with other team-members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to effective execution of project.
- Perform all tasks in strict compliance to Information security policy and quality standards
- Identify and help implement opportunities for improvement in security, quality and process controls.
- Avid gamer - highly skilled in game play
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Good written communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in usage of standard software and tools on pc & internet
- Effective time management – ability to complete assigned tasks in timely manner
- Passionate for console / mobile / PC games
- Desire to work in a creative and innovative environment
- Team-work – ability to work closely with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in customer /project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project.
- 6 months to 3+ years of experience in QA testing of software / iPhone / iPad applications
- Qualified B.Tech / B.E. / Any Graduation (only if a gamer)
- Testing Course / ISTQB would be added advantage.
Role Information: EN
Studio: Keywords Studios
Location: Asia Pacific, India
Area of Work: QA Testing Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Pattern: Remote
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.