Game Tester (Console)
Chengdu Sichuan cn
10 days ago
· Contribute to the writing, updating, improvement and execution of function/networking test cases
· Direct support to product team/customer support team on bug isolating/reproduction/verification
· Keep solid track of the project and development timelines
· Ensure the tracking, follow-up, re-testing and regression of bugs
· Be pro-active in communicating with different departments when necessary
· Prioritize tasks and collaborate with teammates to complete these tasks.
· Be able to provide clear and concise description of a problem, and the steps.
· Create and manage reports based on the tests performed, as well as maintain test documents
· Seek new ways to improve skills, the tools and procedures used in testing
· Love game industry and equip with at least 6-month game testing experience
· Create and manage reports based on the testing , as well as maintaining test documentation
· Inquisitive nature with a good ability to investigate and analyses problems
· Awareness of game development cycle and key milestones
· Experience of bug reporting skills and awareness of the workflow of a bug
· Ability to quickly adapt or research to new technologies
· Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork oriented
· Priorities tasks and able to work both independently as well as in collaboration with other teams
· Good communication in both English and Chinese
· Good MS Office background
Nice to have:
· Experiences of working on multi-platforms like PC, consoles (Xbox,PS4)
· Expertise in network technologies and debugging tools
· Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) is a plus
· Basic knowledge and interest in test automation
· Manage a team over 5 people working on game testing
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。