Game Support Specialist
Montreal QC ca
9 days ago
We are looking for a Game Support Specialist to help our customers resolve any issues they may have with our products as well as help maintain a high level of customer retention. The Game Support Specialist will be the main communication link between the client and the production team. You will need to develop a comprehensive understanding of our games and policies, as well as be comfortable with the requests of the Support Agents while maintaining the support documentation independently.
Your responsabilities will be:
- Help with requests from Support Agents;
- Update customer support documentation and follow-up;
- Communicate customer comments to production;
- Create and maintain internal documentation;
- Work in close collaboration with internal teams, Producers, Community Managers and experienced clients,
- Work independently on assigned tasks.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in customer service
- Excellent organization, deductive thinking, troubleshooting, computer, collaboration and communication skills;
- Bilingual in French and English.
Bonus points if you have:
- 2+ years in the video game industry
- Using Apple and Android devices;
- Experience with Google Apps and Atlassian Suite.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded "Canada’s best game maker" by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !