This job might no longer be available.
Game Support Specialist
1 month ago
We are looking for a Game Support Specialist to help our customers resolve any issues they may have with our products as well as help maintain a high level of customer retention. The Game Support Specialist will be the main communication link between the client and the production team. You will need to develop a comprehensive understanding of our games and policies, as well as be comfortable with the requests of the Support Agents while maintaining the support documentation independently.
Your responsabilities will be:
- Help with requests from Support Agents;
- Update customer support documentation and follow-up;
- Communicate customer comments to production;
- Create and maintain internal documentation;
- Work in close collaboration with internal teams, Producers, Community Managers and experienced clients,
- Work independently on assigned tasks.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in customer service
- Excellent organization, deductive thinking, troubleshooting, computer, collaboration and communication skills;
- Bilingual in French and English.
Bonus points if you have:
- 2+ years in the video game industry
- Using Apple and Android devices;
- Experience with Google Apps and Atlassian Suite.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. "Creating games that touch people" is what drives us every day! And we work hard at it by continuing to innovate and aim higher every day, without forgetting to have fun while doing it! Named Montreal Top Employer 2021, here you will always have a place to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to feed yourself with the sharing of cultures, visions and expertise.
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, an incredible growth potential and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to "touch people" and anchor ourselves in everyday life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
Flexibility at heart
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. Whether you want to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully remodeled offices in Old Montreal, prefer the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec, or like the idea of having the best of both worlds in hybrid mode, it's up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day. A great freedom for your daily well-being!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.