Game Store Administrator
1 month ago
Wargaming is looking for a Game Store Administrator (Live Ops) to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
Live Operations (Live Ops) team has a goal to manage and operate the game as a live service. We continually deliver meta-content updates, promotions, revenue and activity driven in-game events and improvements to the launched game to enhance the experience for the player community.
Game Stores Team is responsible for operating World of Warships product e-commerce platforms (Armory and Premium Shop). As a team member, you will deliver new products to the shops based on detailed technical package designs. The Team's main values are attentiveness to details, accuracy in decisions, responsibility for results and passion to deliver the best quality packages to our users.
What will you do?
- Fill virtual stores with content (create products for stores, set prices and discounts, add names and descriptions for products, add graphics, format product characteristics);
- Check the relevance and correctness of all content posted in stores, take part in the creation of checklists;
- Interact with other department (order content necessary for in-game stores);
- Check internal plans for the possibility of technical implementation (interact with the development department, set technical tasks).
What are we looking for?
- Be able to work carefully and without errors;
- Experience in CMS;
- Version control systems (GIT) skills;
- Basic knowledge of JSON, HTML;
- Understanding the principles of online store operation and monetization;
- Ready for multitasking;
- Text editing experience;
- Advanced Russian.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of issue tracking system (JIRA);
- Experience in writing sales texts for online stores and articles;
- Good knowledge of the World of Warships project.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.