Game Services & Operation Specialist
9 days ago
As part of the Game operations team, your role will be to handle escalations from within the Customer Support team for our services. Handling tickets and giving guidance wherever needed on technical aspects and specialist expertise.
The Game operations team will be the point of contact for the teams managing services vital to the customer experience outside of CRC, working with teams including live games, Uplay and accounts.
The role will involve working with CRC’s own internal teams and with other Ubisoft partners to bring resolution to escalated issues. There will be a strong emphasis on documenting and sharing this knowledge to enrich the knowledge of the CRC.
What u will do:
· Provide support to the customer facing agents of CRC and our partners
· Manage game escalation incidents effectively. Including technical support, system administration and process optimization.
· Champion an Escalation mind-set and work to improve overall support at CRC and our partners.
· Build expertise and work with the knowledge team to document issues.
· Conduct and document detailed research and look through case data to build issue case studies
· To consistently look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing feedback and recommendations to Game Ops
What you should be equipped with:
· Strong logical thinker and good problem solving skills
· 3 years and above working experience in technical support and customer service
· Strong team player, excellent communication and networking skills
· Excellent technical support and system admin knowledge
· Strong ability to document and present player needs
· Good command of English in both speaking and writing.
Your bonus points
· Interest and passion for video-games and work to have fun
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.