Game Services & Operation Specialist
3 months ago
As part of the Game operations team, your role will be to handle escalations from within the Customer Support team for our services. Handling tickets and giving guidance wherever needed on technical aspects and specialist expertise.
The Game operations team will be the point of contact for the teams managing services vital to the customer experience outside of CRC, working with teams including live games, Uplay and accounts.
The role will involve working with CRC’s own internal teams and with other Ubisoft partners to bring resolution to escalated issues. There will be a strong emphasis on documenting and sharing this knowledge to enrich the knowledge of the CRC.
· Provide support to the customer facing agents of CRC and our partners
· Provide feedback and insight to other Ubisoft teams on game operations and services
· Manage game escalation incidents effectively. Including the resolution of tickets as well as associated administrative duties.
· Collaborate with game and service teams in the wider company and provide knowledge and visibility to CRC and our partners
· Handle new issues in the Escalation support remit effectively and ensure they are communicated and managed to resolution
· Document known issues and ensure the knowledgebase is kept up to date and accurate
· Champion an Escalation mind-set and work to improve overall support at CRC and our partners.
· Build expertise and work with the knowledge team to document issues and educate the wider CRC.
· Identify and define process needs regarding general CS escalations
· Conduct and document detailed research and look through case data to build issue case studies
· To act with autonomy and sensitivity in operations to make sure the voice of the customer is heard
· Work in the team as CRC’s contact and support for China CS Operations related issues
· To consistently look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing feedback and recommendations to Game Ops
· Strong logical thinker and good problem solving skills
· 5 years and above working experience in customer service
· Excellent communication and networking skills
· Proven people skills
· Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a complex organisational structure
· Ability to provide good direction
· Strong team player
· Excellent technical knowledge
· Strong ability to document and present player needs to development teams and partners
· Good command of English in both speaking and writing.
· interest and passion for video-games
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com