Game Release Manager - Rainbow Six Siege
12 days ago
As a Release Manager at Ubi MTL, you'll be responsible for the vision and evolution of the ongoing game delivery initiatives. You will also ensure the attainment of the general objectives related to the delivery of the ongoing game versions in terms of time and quality.
About Rainbow Six Siege
With more than 80 million fans worldwide, Rainbow Six Siege is a highly strategic first-person shooter. Requiring both quick thinking and agility, players compete in frenetic team-based battles where only the most skilled survive.
Be part of a close-knit team, driven by the creativity that arises from the daily challenges of a constantly evolving game. Powered by ambition, we embrace innovation to deliver the best gaming experience to our community. Amid action and challenges, our team never loses its cool.
Join our forces, push your limits.
What you'll do
- Make the decisions required to ensure the quality of the game content and player experience.
- Set out the launch plan and recommendations for each new edition.
- Establish the plan to make the closing process more efficient.
- Design and implement mitigation and contingency plans in collaboration with the release management specialist/release coordinator.
- Set out delivery system assessment and evolution plans.
- Play an active role in launch planning meetings with key stakeholders.
- Oversee the work of the release management specialist and/or release coordinator when applicable.
- Collaborate with teams in different areas to highlight and resolve issues.
What you bring
- Experience in the video game industry;
- Experience in the release and operation of online games;
- Proven ability to launch new editions with stakeholders in all areas;
- Positive leadership;
- Ability to make key decisions under pressure;
- Customer focus;
- Excellent priority and time management;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Solid communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of game publishing schemes.
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Real live people from our team will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialists Yara & Eric. As they learn more about you through your profile, get to know them through the videos below
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission: enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join us on our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.