This job might no longer be available.
Game QA Analyst (m/f/d)
Erlangen BY de
6 months ago
To strengthen our Quality Assurance team, we are looking for a
Senior QA Analyst
based in Erlangen, Germany.
You will closely work with your surrounding QA team and report to the QA lead.
- You will actively participate in improving the quality of the game through taking part in game testing
- You will check the functionality of our game features across multiple console platforms
- You will use your creativity to come up with new, imaginative ways to break our games, seek and analyze bugs and record them in our database
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to the development team throughout the development process
- Investigating bug reports received from our players and communicating them to the rest of the team
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
- You have 1 - 3 years of experience as a game tester
- You are very experienced with submission (certification) testing regarding Sony and Microsoft platforms
- You have gathered experience of general game testing across multiple console platforms
- You are able to work both in a team as well as independently
- You can accurately and concisely describe bugs and issues with a great sense of detail and analysis
- You have a proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines.
- You have great communication skills and are able to explain yourself clearly
- You are able to communicate with others in English without any language barriers
What would be a plus?
- You already used the Mantis bugtracking software before
- You have experience in working with both iOS and Android smartphones/tablets
- You have additional experience in working with Nintendo platforms
- You have experience with testing on macOS systems
- You speak German as well
- You have a background in farming / have been working in a company related to farming / are very interested in farming and agriculture
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment within the gaming industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees by providing free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee, gym membership as well as organizing regular team building events and entertainment activities.
To apply for this position, please send us a resume and a cover letter.
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, and Brno, Czech Republic. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.