2 days ago
About the Organization :-
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Mumbai! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you've got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting journey.
We are building a team of exceptional talented members You will work on next gen consoles, on one of Ubisoft’s great IP’s, developed across multiple studios. Join us today to shape the future!
Designation :- Game Programmer
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
We are looking for Unity Programmer with experience and expertise in VR development process.
As a developer, you will be working closely with Lead/Technical Manager/Producer to develop and provide solutions in the process of creating games by maintaining high coding standards.
- Be involved in the process of creating technical design and technical architecture of the game and single features
- Proactive involvement in ensuring top-notch code quality
- Design, implement, maintain and optimize game and engine systems in C++, C#
- Identify risks and opportunities presented during the development and provide solutions to resolve potentially complex problems
Required Skills :
- 2+ years of game development experience.
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent in computer science or engineering (desirable)
- Strong programming skills in C++ , C#
- Strong experience with any commercial game engine (such as Unity 3D,Unreal,Cry engine)
- Proficiency in game development areas such as Game play ,UI , Animation etc.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of multi-threaded principles
- Ability to work efficiently with a large, existing code base
- Knowledge of low-level system architecture
- Knowledge of software development environments and associated tools. (i.e. Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA,Git)
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Good grasp of C++ and memory management.
- Knowledge of Unity’s Data Oriented Tech Stacks (DOTS)
- Understanding of graphics pipeline and having worked with Universal Render Pipeline (URP) and Scriptable Render Pipeline (SRP)
- Knowledge of Unity networking with DOTS Netcode
- Worked with Unity’s Build pipeline
- Good organization skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture.
- Self-motivated and agile.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.