This job might no longer be available.
3 months ago
How is it to be a Game Programmer at Ludia?
- Participation in programming design and architecture;
- Designing and coding game systems;
- Assisting with the scheduling of programming activities on the project and completing programming tasks in accordance with schedule.
What we're looking for:
- A solid background in video games;
- A proven mobile development experience with at least one shipped title;
- 2+ years of game development experience in Unity;
- Fluency in C# and good knowledge of Java;
- Proven skills in client-server gameplay programming;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- An interest in advancing the state of the art in game technologies and development methodologies.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience writing shaders;
- 3D graphics experience;
- Familiarity with industry art pipelines, ability to create custom scripts and tools for artists;
- Experience using Hansoft and Agile principles.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as "Canada’s best game maker" by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !
By joining the development team is to be part of a team that works every day to find the best profiles and always at heart to listen to our employees and bring them goodwill, development and recognition.