This job might no longer be available.
12 days ago
As a Game Programmer at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Disney Magic Kingdoms, Uno & Friends and Lego Legacy: Heroes Unboxed, which were created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Program in the relevant languages (C, C++, C#);
- Program all the various game modules (gameplay, artificial intelligence, audio, graphics, etc.);
- Collaborate closely with members of all departments (designers, artist, producers, quality assurance, etc.) to produce a high quality product;
- Mentor and oversee growth of other members of the programming team;
- 3+ years of experience programming in C/C++/C# in the video game industry;
- Experience with iOS, Android or other video game consoles;
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of 3D programming (OpenGL, DirectX);
- Organized, self-reliant and a team player;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to optimize code size and speed to maximize the technological capacities of each device;
- Ability to program in a methodical and structured manner;
- High interest in video games and in-depth knowledge of gaming culture;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Hybrid approach to work to give you work-life balance (2 days/week in office)
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks of vacation for work-life-balance
- 7 annual personal days
- Annual Healthcare and Lifestyle spending account
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- RRSP matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Dog-friendly studio
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your resume will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.