Game Programmer Intern
Seoul, South Korea
19 days ago
유니티 코리아에서 유니티 게임엔진 팀 소속으로 고객의 게임 개발 지원 업무를 담당하게 될 Game Programmer Intern을 모집합니다.
- Unity 게임 개발자의 기술적 어려움에 대해 고객과 함께 해결을 도모하며, 여기에는 이슈의 재현(reproduction)을 위한 샘플 제작이 포함됩니다.
- 고객에게 Unity의 우수성을 알릴 수 있는 기술 데모 제작에 참여하게 됩니다.
- 각 인턴마다 Unity 시니어 엔지니어가 멘토로 배정되어 업무 적응을 돕고 문제 해결을 위한 가이드를 제시합니다.
- 기본 프로그래밍 언어로 C/ C++, Unity C# Script에 능통할 것
(C++로 짜여진 Unity Engine Source code를 기반으로 문제 해결 시도 (Visual Studio))
- 게임 개발 구성 요소(게임 엔진의 기능), 특히 3D 컴퓨터 그래픽스 파이프라인/ 게임 그래픽스에 대한 이해 필수
(Unity를 활용한 프로젝트 참여 경험 (졸업 작품/ 논문 포함))
- 게임/ 컴퓨터 관련학부 - 대학 혹은 대학원 졸업학기/졸업자(군필 또는 군면제)
- 6개월 근무 후 6개월 협의 연장 가능, 근무 중 정규직 지원시 근무 성적에 따른 가산점 부여
Unity Technologies Korea is looking for a Game Programmer Intern to join our Engineering team here in our Seoul office.
You will be part of Unity Korea(UTK) Game Engine team to help resolve technical issues alongside the engineering team.
This will be a 6 months internship (6 months extension available) where you will be able to learn and utilise your knowledge in graphics and game engineering.
Each intern will be assigned 1 Senior Engineer mentor to aid you in learning and excelling in the role.
- Work closely with UTK Game Engine team to assist game developers with their development process
- Resolve technical issues
- Create sample to reproduce the technical issues when needed
- Demo creation on Unity engine’s functions
- Good programming skills in C/C++, Unity C# Script to be able to understand Unity Engine Source code(via Visual Studio)
- Understanding of game development lifecycle (Utilised Unity in a project or thesis)
- Understanding of game engine components (functions), especially for 3D computer graphics pipeline/game graphics
- Undergraduate or Masters in Game /computer engineering/computer science related major in your final semester or have graduated (at least completed 7 semesters and have completed military service)
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.