Game Product Manager
6 days ago
Game Product Manager
Location - EA Hyderabad
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA FUEL is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL .
The EA FUEL team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by over 450 million gamers around the world. With teams located in Vancouver, Orlando, and Bucharest, EA FUEL is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
EA Sports Mobile is looking for an Game Product Manager. You have a minimum of 2 years of authentic, hands-on experience in Product Management of the B2C Digital kind – We would love it if some of that experience is in Gaming. Consumer Internet, Mobile Product Development and Digital Retail would be other close domain matches and we look for demonstrable depth in providing Strategic and Functional leadership. You are positively animated about driving Product Success in a highly competitive Business and Sincere about leading the Product Management Team to shape the careers of your Team members. Key attributes include authentic understanding of Digital Consumer Behaviours and Business models, Sharp analytical skills, Ability to create and institutionalize Product and Business measurement frameworks and Articulate strategies. Ability to communicate in a global environment and the temperament to perform in a truly Cross-Functional set-up is critical.
- Ads business Insight: The ability to understand the problems and issues our games and business wants to solve, and then defining the right data, analysis or interpretation to lead to the right recommendations and decisions
- Monitor core KPIs in real-time to diagnose & triage issues with ad delivery
- Work with our 3rd party partners to develop new technical solutions to help evolve our ad monetization business
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB- tests, then work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking
- Develop an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB- tests, both systematically and on a one- off basis.
- Help us overcome technical hurdles to bring new, innovative ad products to market at scale
- Player behavior: Understanding the players’ motivation is key to design valuable tests and interpret results
- SQL: The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyze our databases
- Analytical coding: Using tools such as R, Python (and also Excel) for analytical purposes
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have worked extensively (1-3 years) as a Product Manager in Mobile Advertising domain.
- Expertise in analyzing requirements, creating roadmaps for technical products to maximize advertising revenues.
- Experience in mobile gaming is a plus.
- Proven expertise in writing and executing complex SQL Queries, working with large databases (telemetry) to figure out actionable insights, ability to get your hands dirty with R and/or Python, Tableau, and Excel as needed to analyze and report out metrics.
- Ability to navigate through complex dashboards of ad services providers such as Google, Facebook, Ironsource, etc. to figure out the right focus areas for the team.
- Effective Communicator who can tailor communication to a diverse, internal, and external audience.
- Great team player who likes working with a diverse set of individuals across disciplines