Game Product Manager - F1
11 days ago
Codemasters have been making iconic games for over 30 years. We're a world-leader in the development of racing titles across studios in the UK and Malaysia. We've been creators and guardians of some of the most adored titles and are proud to be the home of the official games of FORMULA ONE.
Ask anyone in Team Codies what the secret to our success is and they'll tell you it's about the people; the creativity; the vision; the tech and the family: One Codemasters. We've reached where we are today by raising the game, empowering people and sharing our passion to make the greatest racing games in the world.
Game Product Manager
Are you someone who wants to see that your work helps makes changes in a live game? The Game Product Manager role will do exactly that and more! Reporting to the development manager, the Product Manager's role on the F1 Live Operations team is to collaborate with the team and develop engaging live service features for our players.
- You will partner with analysts on gathering and interpreting trends to develop strategies for content targeting player interests.
- You will help initiate and champion live services features and campaigns through the product's lifecycle that improve on commerce, acquisition, and retention.
- You will monitor changing insights on player activity within the game and interests in similar products.
- You will work with central teams to understand long-term goals and develop plans for analyzing player understanding of them.
- You will conduct analysis of in-game features using data insights to measure their impact on important indicators.
- You will collaborate with the live operations team, being a partner on features through completion.
- You will promote best practices for strategies in creating and balancing features to increase their impact on commerce and other important indicators.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A passion for games with a focus on player insights and interests.
- 2+ years of experience designing live service content and campaigns that maximize commerce, acquisition, and retention.
- Experience with data-driven product development.
- Motivated team player with excitement for gaining insights from the product being developed.
- Understanding of using insights to guide projects targeting important indicators.
- Experience presenting to different teams/partners
- Eagerness to develop strategies for metrics and experimentation.