Game Product Manager, Economy - EA SPORTS™ FC
5 days ago
Game Product Manager - EA SPORTS™ FC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world’s biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
The FUT Live Product Manager’s mission, in close collaboration with the wider FUT Live Content Team, is to help create the most engaging and rewarding live service experience for our players. The candidate will have a mix of strategic acumen, creative instinct and analytical ability that can help create actionable plans and content strategies that benefit our players.
A FUT Product Manager is expected to interface directly with other Producers, Game Designers, Artists and external stakeholders to further the growth of FUT.
- Establish a framework for measuring and optimizing the in-game economy health, aligned to KPI goals and player experience needs.
- Own the execution of creating, balancing and optimizing the in-game economy and player progression.
- Conduct and communicate deep analysis of economy trends and player behaviors, in partnership with Analytics, Design and Product teams.
- Be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of our customers and partners within FUT.
- Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually improve the product.
- Track and develop an expert level understanding of gaming trends and insights.
- Translate real world football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real world football events.
- Work directly in custom tools to create, manage and verify live content and publish to our players.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Minimum of 3 years of Product Management or Game Design experience required (ideally in Live Services).
- Proven track record for designing and optimizing complex free-to-play game economies and systems designs.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
- Sound and proven ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- The ability to work in a fast paced AGILE development environment.
- Highly desirable but not essential: A football fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics of FUT.
- Experienced in:
- Successful live service console and/or mobile games having delivered and maintained at least one product through the product life cycle.
- Designing content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement and monetization throughout the product life cycle.
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics driven analysis and design experimentation.