We are a company for gamers, by gamers. We believe that truly good and deeply compelling games are timeless and will ultimately prevail over fine-tuned shallow addiction cycles. Our mission is to make deeply engaging and technically outstanding games, while embracing all the opportunities of cross-platform, new business models and a games industry in flux.
We are looking for motivated and highly skilled people who share our love for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the task of being part of a small but experienced and dedicated team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, and have a can-do attitude. Join us! It’s going to be a thrilling ride.GAME PRODUCER
As a SEMC Game Producer you will lead teams to reliably ship high quality content to our players. Through your expert knowledge of production methodologies, pipelines, and exceptional collaboration skills you will make sure that our dev teams are all humming in unison to effectively and efficiently deliver on game projects and updates that delight players.
This role is for a new and ambitious unannounced title still in early pre-production, working with a top tier publisher.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive continuous improvement for team workflows and pipelines improving throughput while not sacrificing team health
- Partner with game leadership and dev teams to translate game strategy into clear deliverables with support from minimal support from more senior producers
- Facilitate cross discipline collaboration between design, engineering, art, and QA disciplines to ensure a diverse array of perspectives are considered during planning and execution
- Track development work, providing clear visibility into teams velocity and progress
- Proactively identify risks and work to mitigate or prevent them
- Further foster a supportive, outcome focused work environment, that holds developers accountable for results, while providing flexibility in how they work day to day
- 2+ years of experience working in a production, project management, or similar role
- Basic knowledge around managing features through all parts of the pipeline, from ideation to release
- Strong communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Familiar with modern game development methodologies, with an interest to learn more
- Experience working on mobile games
- Experience working with distributed remote teams
- Prior education and/or experience in another area of game development
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese or any other language
The base annual salary range for this position in the United States is $50,000 - $160,000. The base salary is just one part of the overall compensation package. SEMC also offers a package of benefits, including, healthcare coverage, unlimited PTO, a remote work environment, flex working schedule, parental leave support, 100% 401k match on the first 3% of your contribution, and paid local hangout meals and events . For more details on the full benefits package please visit this link
. All full time roles are also eligible for annual bonuses and equity.
This base pay range is for the United States only and does not apply to international locations. The range for each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Do you feel like you don’t meet each and every requirement on the job description? Many people don't apply for jobs unless they feel they exceed at every one of these job requirements. It’s very important for us at SEMC to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive group of talent, so please go ahead and apply even if you feel that you’re not a “perfect” fit! You just might be what we’re looking for!