This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
As a Game Producer at Raw Fury, you will oversee the development of multiple titles with the goal of delivering quality experiences, on time and on budget across several platforms. You are a champion for the vision of the game, representing it both internally and externally. You're the point of contact for the development teams and ensure a smooth experience from signing through release and beyond.
- Define deliverables: Breaking down the project in to tangible deliverables and ensure the plan is executed successfully.
- Champion the Vision: Understanding, communicating and carrying the torch for the vision of each game.
- Estimate, maintain and allocate budget.
- Regularly communicate the status of your projects and mitigate potential risks.
- Maintain relationships with multiple teams, potentially across multiple time zones.
- You live video games. They are a passion, a hobby, and a career choice all at once.
- You’ve been in this role before. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running with skill points allocated in all the right categories. You've been working in a similar role for at least 3 years and ideally shipped at least one game.
- You’re a self-starter. When nobody has given you a task, you look for one. We prioritizes making things happen over keeping some kind of schedule, so we're expecting that you'll lead your title’s brand marketing efforts on your own volition.
We encourage all sorts of people with the right qualifications to apply, but mind you there is a 10+ for hiring luck if you live in a European time zone.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.