3 days ago
Needed: Humble, communicative, driven producer to Raw Fury.
We, the Furies, have run both small and large development studios, we’ve produced games, promoted them, and written about them. We’ve designed them, distributed them, and delivered them into the hands of fans. We are a mixed team of veterans and new talent. We have enjoyed success and survived through challenges. And now we follow our passion to help the next generation of developer magicians. To help them find success, be happy, and stay independent. And that´s where you come in.
Overseeing the development of the game with the end goal of delivering a completed, quality product (on all expected platforms), by the end of the timeline, on budget. As well as specific deliverables such as events, demos, partner builds etc. And of course maintaining an outstanding developer relationship, representing Raw Fury, being an ambassador for the devs and the game back to Raw Fury and external partners. Simple and clear. The interface.
- Working with developers on determining the scope for a project. From signing and throughout development.
- Defining deliverables: Breaking down the project in to tangible deliverables that will occur over the course of production.
- Championing the Vision: Understanding, communicating and carrying the torch for the vision of each game.
- Estimate, maintain and allocate Service Spend budget. Based on project needs.
- Determining a timeline for release readiness of games.
- Initial creation of Project within appropriate tools. Slack, Jira, Asana, Confluence etc.
THE SOFT STUFF
- You live video games. They are a passion, a hobby, and a career choice all at once.
- You’ve been in this role before. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running with skill points allocated in all the right categories. Extra points if you have worked on live-service games before.
- You’re a self-starter. When nobody has given you a task, you look for one. We prioritizes making things happen over keeping some kind of schedule, so we're expecting that you'll lead your title’s brand marketing efforts on your own volition.
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in being a part of this funky endeavour and sky-high aspirations, hit apply.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.