17 days ago
We’re looking for a Producer to own all production on our first mobile game, Bubble Bots. Partnering with the Game Lead, you’ll join the core leadership group and will be responsible for the game’s success!
Do you have the passion and experience to identify, drive, and push processes and procedures into place?
Are you ready to lead…. and inspire the team as the voice of project excellence?
- Manage the production/release process and ensure live operations run smoothly.
- Create and maintain a game roadmap with clear milestones that shows the team and stakeholders if we are on track.
- Break down things into simple tasks (e.g. features or art assets into tasks).
- Work closely with game developers to get time estimates and forecast a delivery date.
- Understand the pipelines (art, design, dev) well enough that when there is information presented in a discussion, you will be able to point/direct/surface it to the right person at the right time.
- Support the LOC, UA, Marketing, and other core teams, ensuring that their requests will be prioritized and are able to receive the resources they need.
- WHO WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’re focus on the players’ experiences. You have a 6th sense of whether a feature or character is building up to be something the community will love.
- You use your intuition when deciding whether we have an executable game that can ship.
- You are able to adapt your personal style of communication to talk to a wide variety of personalities.
- You are able to align with others even when there are passionate debates from both sides of an issue.
- You are able to inspire cross-functional teams (art, design, development) You inspire cross-functional teams (art, design, engineering) to collaborate with each other in pursuit of a shared mission.
- You deeply understand the root cause to a problem on why something isn’t working and are able to implement effective improvements that last for years to come.
- You enjoy teaching, coaching, and mentoring team members, to be able to help them reach their full potential.
WE’D LOVE FOR YOU TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- You’ve worked in games production for 5+ years.
- You play free-to-play games regularly.
- You’ve worked on mobile games and understand the platform submission process.
- You’ve worked on a start to finish mobile game.
- You have worked on a lively operational game, ideally on several other different domains (features, content, tech & tools) within the same game over numerous years
Don’t keep us waiting… Send over your application now !
Peanut Games is a gaming studio creating the next generation of mobile games via web3. Their first game, Bubble Bots is a match-3 RPG style game.
The studio is dedicated to making the Bubble Bots game experience exciting for players.
In addition to Bubble Bots, Peanut Games will be building new brands as well as new original IPs afterwards. Our approach is to focus on creating new & innovative game mechanics that will be engaging & fun for users within web3. We aim to deliver a deep meta that can engage players for decades to come.
Our development is driven by our supporters and players as we strive to become masters of our genre. We use data to give insights to the needs of our players as we always strive for excellence.
Together with a team of multi-cultured professionals equipped with the most notable gaming backgrounds and cutting-edge tech… you can be assured to experience something that is both fulfilling and aspirational.
By working in Peanut Games, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities… abundant training resources, stimulating, and a creative working environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Peanut Games.
Join us and be part of the new gaming revolution!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.