9 days ago
Location: This role can be home based (UK only) however, you will need to be able to make regular visits to our Cambridge studio as and when required.
About us: Ninja Theory is a five-time BAFTA award winning games company based in Cambridge, UK, and part of Xbox Game Studios.
Our Mission is: To Craft Life-changing Art with Game-changing Tech and we are building the team that will help us fulfil that promise.
Your Role: Production Ninja
We are looking for a games producer or development manager who can help track progress and support our teams to create incredible game experiences. This is a hands-on role, and you will get to work with some of the best talent in the industry across all disciplines, helping them to identify and track tasks and prioritise work to achieve our goals. You will be passionate about helping the team deliver the best possible games and providing the production support required to allow everyone to focus on what they do best.
We believe that skills and experience are not mutually exclusive. For that reason, we encourage you to apply even if you feel you don't meet 100% of the requirements listed below.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with people across the studio
- Balance the needs of supporting the team with the authority and credibility required to enable us to meet key deliverables
- Strong organisational and project management skills, including scheduling, bug management and keeping projects on track
- Self-motivated and proactive in seeking out answers and preventing issues
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good working knowledge of project management and bug tracking software (eg JIRA, Hansoft etc)
- Familiarity with the build process and how to deploy builds to console and PC
- Understanding of production methodologies, especially Agile and Hybrid
- At least one shipped project working in a games production role
- Experience working with a team of creative talent
- Been responsible for creating schedules and tasklists and ensuring work is clearly tracked and monitored
- Worked on single-player, narrative driven AAA games
- Experience in task/bug prioritisation and what is required at each stage of the production lifecycle, from concept to shipping
Our Values: Greatness through Excellence, Teamwork & Integrity.
Our Benefits: We offer wide-ranging benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Hybrid, flexible work model with no fixed working hours.
- 5 weeks holiday plus 1 additional day for each year of service up to a maximum of 33 days per annum, plus bank holidays.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Bonus scheme.
- Annual wellbeing allowance.
- Private healthcare including medical, dental, and optical cover.
- Mentoring and career development.
- Income protection.
- Life Insurance.
- Where applicable, relocation assistance and visa sponsorship.
For those working from Ninja House, you will benefit from our custom-built studio which offers a luxurious setting with cutting-edge facilities at your fingertips, including full motion capture stage. You’ll also receive complimentary catered lunch from our on-site pub, The Bird or Worm?
You will be part of an inclusive group of ninjas who know what it takes to succeed, and who will encourage and support you to do the same.
Our Process: We are an equal opportunity employer. Equality, diversity, and inclusion (ED&I) is a crucial and permanent part of our business strategy. To help us ensure a fully equal, diverse, and inclusive working environment, we carry out anonymised screening. Our anonymised screening automatically obscures your personal information from your application and encourages a more inclusive hiring process by mitigating unconscious bias from the start.
Where possible, we kindly ask that you submit anonymised reels/portfolios to support our ED&I commitments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a BAFTA Award winning studio in the Xbox Game Studios Group and be part of pushing the boundaries of interactive entertainment.
Please note, this advert closes on Wednesday 14th December.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.