1 month ago
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage and background to apply.
This is a full-time hybrid position in Chicago (IL), Nashville (TN), Austin (TX), or Orlando (FL) with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
As a Mid-Level Producer, you will work with the development team to create production schedules, track deliverables, manage goals, and drive team success. We ask our Production team members to work closely with the various game teams to ensure that development runs smoothly and assist in communication between the departments. A Producer at Iron Galaxy fosters a positive team environment and keeps our projects on track. You may assist on one project at a time or, based on our needs, work on multiple smaller projects at once.
Produce Great Games!
- Create, organize, and maintain high-level and near-term schedules, project task lists, and deliverables
- Bring a broad set of tools and methodologies that can apply uniquely to each project
- Efficiently schedule and run meetings, assess prior requirements, and ensure goals are clear and followed up on
- Identify, communicate, and resolve risks that may be blocking the team from hitting their goals
Deliver for Our Partners
- Effectively communicate project status and needs internally and to our partners
- Proactively identify and propose solutions for project risks and issues
- Cultivate successful partnerships by leading through influence and looking for positive solutions to all problems
Be a Great Collaborator
- Collaborate with Leads to establish and maintain the project roadmap & long-term feature schedules, milestone definitions, and sprint goals
- Understand and communicate project milestones, deadlines, risks, and stakeholder feedback to team members and studio leadership
- Foster an environment that creates a positive team experience and high morale
- Production experience in a game development environment
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design documents, and production processes/best practices (budgets, game concept, and prototyping creation, project management, bug reports, and defect tracking)
- High-level time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change, and deliver against agreed deadlines
- Experience working under rapid development cycles
- Proven mediation and problem-solving skills
- Sound decision-making capabilities with a demonstrable ability to think outside the box
- Meaningful communication skills that lead to proactive and effective solutions
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
Mid-Level Producers typically have 3 - 6 years of experience within gaming or a related field.
Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 80+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level. See why we have been certified by Great Place to Work and GamesIndustry.biz.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.